Why should I choose Ryan Legacy Builders to build my dream home?
- Ryan Legacy Builders has been “raising the bar” for over 30 years! With superior home designs to choose from, you can personalize your home to be everything your dream home should be. From start to completion, we will work directly with you to keep you involved every step of the way.
- We put better quality materials in the homes we build, for you – our customer. You don’t always get what you pay for… Sometimes you get more!
Do you build floor plans that are not on your website?
- Yes, we do! We are happy to take a look at your custom home plan. We also have access to many floor plans that are not currently listed on our website, so let us know what you are looking for. If we don’t have it, we can design it!
What is included in the price of my new home?
- When building a new home with Ryan Legacy Builders, the home site cost is included in the price of your home.
- Also included in your home will be items such as 9′ ceilings, 2nd floor laundry, walk-in closets, double crown molding, fireplace, designer cabinetry, granite countertops, hardwood floors, recessed lights, 2×6 construction, upgraded insulation, and much more! For a print out list of our extensive “Included Features” list, please inquire for more information.
What is the time frame for completion once I’ve chosen my Ryan Legacy Builders home?
- Most people who choose to build one of our floor plans are able to move in within six to ten months. The length of time to build your new home is dependent upon many factors such as county approvals and permitting, weather conditions, availability of materials, backlog of previously sold homes, inspections, loan processing, etc.
I have a home to sell before I purchase my new home. How does this work?
- We can write a “contingent” sales agreement based upon the sale of your existing home. When your existing home sells by the specified date, the contract can move forward with the construction of your Ryan Legacy Builders home.
Does my new home come with a warranty?
- Yes, your new home is going to come with a 10-year new home RWC warranty. For more information, go to http://www.rwcwarranty.com.
Where does Ryan Legacy Builders currently build?
- Currently, we are building in the Royal Oaks and Lake Linganore communities of New Market, Maryland. Ryan Legacy Builders also is available to build on your own home site as well.
Is Ryan Legacy Builders associated with Ryan Homes?
- We are a separate company, but there is a family connection. Pete’s late uncle founded Ryan Homes and his father founded Ryland Homes. Therefore, there is often confusion due to the family homebuilding heritage. However, Ryan Legacy Builders is a privately owned custom homebuilder and the other two companies are separate, publicly traded, homebuilders.
How am I kept informed during the building process?
- At Ryan Legacy Builders we understand the excitement of building a new home. That is why our sales agents are readily available for on-site visits.
- In addition, we will also arrange three formal meetings with you at different stages of construction:
- Pre-Construction Meeting
- Pre-Drywall Walk-Through
- Pre-Settlement Demonstration
Do I need a real estate agent to buy a Ryan Legacy Builders home?
- No, you do not need a real estate agent to purchase a home with Ryan Legacy Builders. All members of our sales staff are licensed real estate agents and will assist you throughout the entire home buying/building process.
- However, if you do have a real estate agent and they bring you to our community, both you and your agent will be warmly welcomed.