At Ryan Legacy Builders, we have an unwavering commitment to the safety of our customers and team members.
As we deal with the threat of the COVID-19 virus, we want to provide an update on the actions we are taking at Ryan Legacy Builders to keep you, your families, and our team members safe and healthy.
Like our customers, we are closely monitoring the situation and following the direction of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as the local health authorities. We’ve provided our team members facts about the Coronavirus and have reminded them to follow simple, but effective steps to keep them and our homeowners safe during this time. It is a top priority for us, and we encourage it to be in your homes, as well. Additionally, we have taken several actions to help you feel confident about your health and safety while you meet with our salespeople and our crews in/outside your homes working.
To that end, we are taking extra precautions, including:
- Our Model Homes are available by APPOINTMENT ONLY. We are open, but only meeting one-one-one.
- Limiting in-person contact, including handshakes, and practicing social distancing.
- Frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing.
- Accommodating any requests to reschedule in-person appointments for the comfort of our customers and team members.
- Disinfecting facilities, tools, and equipment as appropriate.
- As always, we are encouraging our employees to take any signs of illness seriously and to seek medical attention as needed.
- All non-emergency warranty work is on hold until further notice.
As the situation evolves, we may implement additional preventative measures to ensure our customers and employees wellbeing. Although our production team are operating as usual, we understand your concerns. If there are any impacts to our production schedules or delivery timelines, we will let you know as soon as we can.
Thank you in advance for your trust and confidence in our company. We are taking the necessary precautions in this evolving situation. We remain committed to providing you and your families with friendly, clean, and safe service.
If you have further questions or concerns, please reach out to a Ryan Legacy Builders team member and we would be happy to assist you further.
Ryan Legacy Builders, Inc.